Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day Two

I woke up full of energy after my three Bikram yoga classes yesterday.  There’s nothing like wearing yourself out to the point of exhaustion to get a good nights sleep.  I walked my Min Pin Rusty before the sun came up, paused to drink in the ocean air, then downed a strong cup of coffee before heading off to morning yoga class.  I think I may have to go back to work as a top salesperson because I’ve talked several people into signing up for the 30 day challenge.  I wasn’t really trying to accomplish this feat but several students advised me this morning that they were there because I had told them to “just put your name on the 30 day challenge list.”

I would’ve loved (maybe too strong a word) to stay at the studio doing yoga all day like I did yesterday, but alas, I’m a famous author and my audience is waiting for my next book.  Then when I’m done writing the book, I’m going to see what swamp property I can sell all those rubes at the yoga studio.

Anyone out there interested?  Your purchase will include a free yoga mat.  And while you’re at it, “just put your name on the 30 day challenge list.”

See you tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment