Friday, January 10, 2014

Day Five

There are a couple of students in our 30 day challenge who are in a frenzy to see who can be the first to finish the 30 classes, that is, before 30 days are up.  As we were in triangle pose, I found myself wondering what I would have to do to catch up.  Maybe I can wait until they’re close to 30 classes, then do four classes in one day and beat them.  It’s been awhile since I’ve been involved in competition for monetary purposes as I used to be when I was in sales.  Then, I was a fierce competitor and enjoyed the financial rewards and friendly competition amongst the sales reps.  But in the yoga studio?  Yes, I suppose I’m still having these kinds of competitive thoughts.  I’m trying to decide if these thoughts are good, bad or indifferent.

As I thought about what I wanted to report for day number five, I logged into Facebook and one of my friends had posted this.  I think I’ll go to bed now and ponder these words:






No comments:

Post a Comment