Friday, February 5, 2010

Wii Fit Tightrope Walk




















I am having lots of fun with WII fit. I like to get outdoors like my Mom does, but it's been raining here, so my roommates and I have been doing WII fit. It's really fun and a much better workout than you would think.

This week we have been practicing the tightrope walk which really tests your balance. Here's how it works:

Rules: Walk across the tightrope without falling off. You will need to jump over the
chompy-bomby things too. This game is fun! It's hard the first time, but once you find a technique that works for you, this game is a snap, except for the expert level, which I have yet to pass. Maybe you can. Give it a try!

If you're not in the mood for a computer type activity, another rainy day activity is hoola hooping!

No comments:

Post a Comment