Sunday, April 10, 2011

Creepy Cat Ladies

Birthday number two for my daughter's cat "Baby" and her sister "Mimi"


Great gathering of wonderful friends, family, pictionary and lots of laughs.


MUCH needed comic relief after a less than stellar week:


•  Once the doc cleared me to go back to yoga, hit the bike and pool, I did all things in one day and ended up with a five ice pack night.  Gotta respect the healing process!


•  A very dear family member has been in the hospital for three weeks and they still haven't diagnosed her


•  My in home physical therapist, who I really don't need anymore, turned out to be more interested in giving me psychological therapy than physical therapy and announced that "Jesus sent him to me"  Hasta La Vista Baby to him


•  I caught Kerry's cold and my physical energy has been low.  Get me outta here so I can run!


Now that we've got that out of the way - who's up for a trip to Kauai?  The past is gone, the present is here with all the downs that make us appreciate the ups, and the future...........we're going to Kauai! My dear running buddy asked me to be the "best man/woman" at his wedding in Kauai.  Who am I to argue?  Now, what am I going to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment