Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Angela Reports




Hey guys! All work and no play. I love my new job though. They put me on full time so it's 8 to 5 every day.

So, this weekend, me and my roommates decided to go on a hike on the trail across from the Candy Store on Ortega Highway. My Mom loves to run on that trail and hopefully one day, I'll be able to run some races out there with her. Here's a picture of one of my roommates on the trail.

Then, when we got home, we found my cat, Baby, curled up around the fish tank. She is out of control and we just hope she never gets a real taste for sushi.

The top picture is me with my sister and a friend. Just remember, with all the bad news you read about every day, there's always someone, somewhere giving someone a kiss. Go out and kiss someone today. After you run the trail that is!

1 comment:

  1. Great adage on the kiss strategy. I think that a kind word or a hug does work equally as well. Perhaps a kind word or a smile works best on strangers though..

    Go forth and make someone else's day brighter. Keep on running and rocking!SAM

    ReplyDelete